Santiago Del Estero, Argentina – Partner Listing
Fully fenced hunting estate located in a beautiful region of northern Argentina with a pleasant climate both in summer and winter. Crossed by the Guasayan mountain range and benefiting from a good amount of rain all year round, the landscapes are quite spectacular and the vegetation luxuriant. This property has the advantage of being already fully furnished and equipped:
- Very comfortable lodge built in 2008 with 7 bedrooms and bathrooms, landscaped garden and swimming pool.
- Various function buildings such as staff houses, covered storage space, etc.
- 2,000 ha fenced, 4942.108 acres
- 40 km of road and path.
- Private electricity network connected to the public grid.
- 10 km of water pipes, reservoirs and 5 water wells.
All in an excellent state of maintenance.
A lot of equipment is also included in the sale: tractor, tools, weapons, etc...
The property also contains a good density of animals divided into 12 different species of very good quality: red deer, axis deer, brocket deer, fallow deer, blackbuck, water buffalo, European and hybrid mouflon, peccaries, wild boar, puma, 4-horned sheep.